Welcome to The SHINE Meditation & Coaching Program – A highly effective and statistically validated process for real results in personal transformation and improved performance. SHINE is available via:
- The SHINE Coaching Online Program direct to your inbox – BUY IT HERE
- Live Events, Workshops & Keynotes
- Corporate Packages & Training
- One to One Coaching
- SHINE Retreats in the UK, Ibiza & Bordeaux
I developed The SHINE Program after becoming an Executive Coach, Life Coach, Integrative Therapist and Accredited Meditation Coach. I enjoyed teaching clients and groups to meditate through Workshops, Meditation Retreats in Ibiza and Bordeaux and in my private One to One Coaching practices in London and Cheshire.
When I created The SHINE Meditation & Coaching Program, it emerged organically based on my experience, my research, and from clients’ responses to what worked best for them and helped them the most. I purposely designed The SHINE Program to be taught easily over a couple of sessions or in an online tutorial format, to meet with client demands and feedback. The presentation is based on Mind-Body Science and Applied Psychology, and it brings together several cutting edge influences which leverage the brain’s natural ability to re-wire through the process of Neural Plasticity.
The SHINE Meditation & Coaching Program trains you to harness the power of the Mind-Body connection and teaches you to access, and to nurture an optimal, high performance, happiness enhancing Brain-Heart-Body state called Psychophysiological Coherence, which you might also think of as a the ‘Flow‘ state, or being ‘In The Zone‘. Whilst resting fully into this highly productive yet restorative state of Coherence, your brain accesses your highest levels of psychological and perceptual functioning, and your body produces less of the stress hormone, Cortisol, and more of it’s health and mood boosting counterpart DHEA, which by contrast is known as the ‘Anti-aging and Vitality Hormone‘.
The SHINE Meditation & Coaching Program has been statistically validated for it’s effectiveness and excellent results through a Standardised 6 Week Trial & Evaluation process, with a group of 40 participants. The RESULTS show that 100% of participants who followed the protocol as taught – using the technique and tools 10-14 times per week for 6 weeks – showed a strongly significant improvement in Mental Wellbeing, Emotional Wellbeing and ‘Satisfaction with Life’ – all were measured using standardised and validated evaluation tools.
BUY THE SHINE MEDITATION & COACHING ONLINE PROGRAM HERE
- Wish you had a remote control to turn your mind chatter off?
- Struggle to sleep due to your busy mind and anxious thoughts?
- Suffer with stress and find it difficult to juggle life’s challenges and demands?
- Find it difficult to take in and remember facts, figures and conversations?
- Constantly strive to fix or change your life, work or relationships in order to be happy?
- Feel like there’s got to be ‘more to life’, but just don’t know what it is?
- React to people or situations, in ways which you later regret?
- Describe yourself as a ‘glass half empty’ kind of person?
- Feel isolated?
- Struggle socially and keep your world small?
- Feel you hold yourself back in your career and your life through poor concentration, procrastination and lack of self confidence and self belief?
- Tried to meditate before but found it too boring or frustrating?
- Been under the impression you have to ‘control’ your thoughts in order to meditate?
- Become intrigued at all the new scientific evidence, which demonstrates how Meditation actually changes the brain to REDUCE STRESS, improve EMOTIONAL WELLBEING, enhance COGNITIVE FUNCTION and accellerate HEALING?
- Been wondering where you can learn a highly effective process without having to take up yoga, sit in the lotus position, or adopt some new spiritual beliefs?
Then welcome to The SHINE Meditation & Coaching Program, which draws on the findings of neuroscience and a brings you a user friendly blend of modern techniques. It is ‘more than meditation’ with impressive feedback from clients regarding their levels of personal transformation and new insight. It may well be just what you have been looking for! Client and trial group participant testimonials can be found BELOW to help you understand just how tangible, notable and surprising the real results of this program have been.
BUY THE SHINE MEDITATION & COACHING ONLINE PROGRAM HERE
The SHINE Program is a simple, easy to learn and fun way to enjoy improved Health, Happiness and Personal Success in daily life. It provides a practical techniques that allow you to feel the benefits of:
- Letting go of constant mind chatter
- Worrying less
- Restorative Sleep
- Energy & Vitality
- Improved Relationships
- Healthier Boundaries
- Greater Authenticity & Self-Value
- Living more fully in the Present
- Ongoing Calm
- Feeling Positive & Optimistic
- Emotional Balance & Resilience
- Inner Contentment
- Boosted Confidence
- Flourishing Creatively
- Enhanced Memory
- Productivity & Concentration
- Improved Focus & Willpower to stay On Track
- Breaking Habits
- Full Potential Personal Performance
- Shining Career Performance
BUY THE SHINE MEDITATION & COACHING ONLINE PROGRAM HERE
The SHINE Meditation & Coaching Program Testimonials:
- I have found Lisa’s SHINE program invaluable, and am consistently recommending it to friends and colleagues. As a result, I have become more centred and grounded. I have ‘owned’ my emotions and been more resilient, whilst being much more productive at work and have been thinking more clearly. Physically I have had more energy and I have felt more refreshed on waking. The biggest transformation has been in my own personal power, feeling the courage to be authentic. In the past I have avoided conflict at all cost. I now feel I am more able to express myself and have open conversations with people I care about. There’s been an extremely important insight gained through this process: No-one has the power to take away my inner sense of peace. I love and value myself and accept myself. I have felt happier and more resilient. The rewards from SHINE far outweigh the time commitment needed. Regarding the techniques and the tutorial material, I found it INCREDIBLY helpful to have permission to use steps 4 & 5. I used to beat myself up if I drifted back in to my thoughts. I loved the ‘reverse gravity effect’ for the mind. The course is very clear and practical, SHINE is truly excellent programme! Lisa has a gift for distilling everything down into simple, easy to follow concepts that reap huge benefits. I have tried several meditation practices over the past couple of years. I will be sticking to this one, because IT WORKS! Thanks Lisa from my whole heart! Peggy – Trial group participant
- Thanks Lisa for the SHINE program, it has had such a positive impact on my wellbeing, my outlook and my approach to life in general. I can’t tell you how it’s changed my life, I’m a different person.
The routine which ‘bookends’ the day is so grounding, and reminds me of what I have, rather than what I don’t have. It helps me centre and be grounded and mindful, it helps me to notice, to be present to life and aware. I have a stressful job and am currently managing stressful life events.
I accept that life has its ups and downs but since SHINE I feel I can be myself for the first time, which means I can say no and be more comfortable expressing what I want.
The evening ritual helps me let go of the stresses of the day, and manage my thoughts and what meanings I attach to those thoughts.
I will continue to use SHINE, and incorporate it into a longer morning ritual. Setting outcomes each day throughout the 6 week programme really helped me remain grounded, focussed and to be myself. Thanks Lisa for passing on all this knowledge so we have been able to receive the enormous benefits of this approach, what you have created has been so well appreciated. Helena – Trial group participant
BUY THE SHINE MEDITATION & COACHING ONLINE PROGRAM HERE
- SHINE Meditation with Lisa has transformed my life. Not only do I feel more calm and emotionally resilient, following an emotional wobble this summer, but I also have an increased sense of daily wellbeing, and I feel more centred and grounded in myself. Lisa is a fantastic and really thorough teacher. I can’t praise her and her work more highly. The SHINE Programme has made a huge difference, and I’m happy to recommend it to anyone who is ready for a daily practice, and wants to boost their forward momentum and focus in life. Zara – Therapist, London
- I cannot begin to express how using this technique has enabled me to not only find peace, but find real joy. I was at such a low point after a shocking diagnosis that I was struggling to pick myself up. After using the SHINE Technique, the difference I noticed in myself was unbelievable! I’ve learned how to stand away from my thoughts, and not to be dominated by them and by my emotions. The transformation is incredible, and I can’t thank Lisa enough for helping me to discover a way of bringing light in to my life that I can tap in to on a daily basis. SHINE Meditation is simple but incredibly effective. Marion – Artist, Cheshire
- The SHINE Program has benefitted me in many ways. In terms of mental benefits – I am able to be a little more present with those I love. Emotionally, I am less reactive and more patient with my husband and children. I can laugh a little more easily. Physically, I am sleeping more soundly. Falling asleep more easily and when I have woken in the middle of the night, I can do my breathing and slip off back to sleep fairly quickly. The shift in my connections with others have been the most significant, and created the best moments for me. Being present with my children, is wonderful. During the 6 weeks, I found myself sitting with my children, having a cuddle and really relishing the moment in every way. Before, I would be thinking of other things; work, dinner etc rather than enjoying what was happening. I believe I was able to do this because of SHINE. By about Day 12, I started feeling that I was more present when speaking to friends and colleagues. I was able to have more relaxed conversations with people I hadn’t felt that at ease with before! I noticed I was less self-critical and dared to share more about myself with others. With the technique itself, I liked the element of appreciation of life as a start to the day, and a recap of what I had resisted or been attached to, at the end of the day. For me, it felt really therapeutic to let go at the end of the day, and to actually say clearly that this is what I was doing. Finding the remedy energy for the day too, the antidote, for the end of the day meditation was very powerful. Continuing on the relationship theme, I’ve been feeling closer to my husband, our relationship is stringer. I’m more present when we talk and he has opened up to me about a few things. We both realised we had drifted apart in the last few years. Thank you Lisa. Marianna – Trial group participant
- Thank you for allowing me to participate in the SHINE trial. I definitely benefited so much from it. I am normally a fairly calm person and seldom lose my temper or suffer from anxiety but the process definitely made me feel more relaxed, able to think clearer and better able to deal with certain situations in my life. It gave me focus. By focusing on one emotion at a time it gave me direction and clarity. The biggest benefit and surprise, was that could see evidence of the emotion I meditated on reflected in my life that day!. On one occasion I focused on ‘connection’ and that same day something I posted on facebook connected with more people than I ever expected it to. I noticed similar effects on the relationships with people in my life when I meditated on love, compassion and understanding. I have always believed in the power of the mind but this experience has really reinforced it for me in a tangible way. I liked the feeling of releasing positive energy into my energy field. Whatever emotion or feeling I chose, I sent it out to all the people in my life. I really appreciated the discipline and focus this method gave me due to its structure. By using it in connection with the people in my life, I noticed the difference it made to my relationships. Although I am generally calm certain situations can make me tense and I definitely felt more relaxed using this method and will definitely carry on using it. Thank you again Lisa. Patricia – Trial group participant
- I wish I had met Lisa 25 years ago and learnt SHINE then. My life was so busy and stressful. I had anxiety and bouts of depression for 15 years. I knew I was on a very rocky road to burn out but I had no idea how to mentally get off the hamster wheel. Through Lisa’s guidance I am now more in control of my emotions, I am much calmer, happier and can keep things in perspective a great deal more. I am much less reactive to stressful situations. I think i am more honest with myself and others, because I know myself better, I am aware I can find a fault when probably there isn’t one! I can let things go more easily now. If I have been triggered, I can calm down almost immediately. For me the morning ritual has been the most beneficial part of the process. It sets the tone for the day, but in a subconscious way! This stays with me all day and I am more aware and appreciative of the little things. I think I am more tolerant and now can look for the other side of the story, before reacting! Things pop up and remind me to be grateful, or to find joy in what I am doing. The review at the end of the day has given me more clarity about myself and how I tend to worry about perceived injustices!! My memory has also improved noticeably. In addition, I am sleeping much better, have much more energy, and am waking up before the alarm! I will continue with the meditations and would love to attend a retreat in the near future. Many many thank you’s Lisa. Barbara – Trial group participant
- I have thoroughly enjoyed the 6 week SHINE programme, and have found my physical, as well as emotional progress has revealed just how much stress I was holding onto throughout the day. I absolutely love my job its so rewarding as a teacher of special needs teenagers. However the politics around staff I have found particularly challenging as I clearly don’t understand people who don’t have a genuine passion for this job. This had previously stressed me out so much, I was at the point of despair which could have manifested itself as unprofessional behaviour! Thankfully, using SHINE meditation and the coaching techniques within the course, this did not happen. I was surprised how chilled I started to feel despite the meditation technique not being the most natural course to follow. I had used EFT Tapping techniques before but they just hadn’t worked around the degree of stressful situation I found myself in. Thanks to SHINE I’m much calmer, far more focused and have discovered how to use the technique to quite literally shine out just how happy I actually am with most of my life. This change has been picked up by the young people with autism who are very tuned into others feelings. Therefore this has directly benefited my students and their lessons! I will keep practising every day, because the morning technique definitely sets up my mood for the whole day. Thank you Lisa!! Helen – Trial group participant
- Since starting the SHINE programme, I find myself recommending the course to most people!! I believe it would have real benefits to almost everyone, especially anyone going through a stressful, difficult or perhaps depressed time. I joined the course realising that I had a real need for change in my life, some balance to my emotions and methods of dealing with overwhelm induced by a busy career and a young family with all of the competing issues this brings. I wanted to be a better parent and a better person, reducing my “mind chatter” and my internal self criticism to a more manageable level. As a result, I find I can be calmer with the children and find more enjoyment and excitement in my work. I also sleep better and feel more energised during the day. My decision making and prioritising feels vastly improved too. I felt much better able to deal with what might previously have been stressful situations for me. Such as running late or panicking I have forgotten something at work. I have also felt better able to prioritise and felt much less overwhelmed. As early as the 3rd week, the practice became a natural part of the day and I would settle into it quite easily. By the end of the 6 weeks, I was surprised how calm I can be, and decisive over issues which I might have agonised over previously. What is brilliant is learning how quickly I can return to a state of calm when I might feel myself starting to become overwhelmed. I really liked the appreciation part of the morning ritual, I felt a stronger and stronger connection as time has passed and I notice a real joy in things like a beautiful sunny day and blue sky. I actively look for these things as part of the morning appreciation exercise. Thank you Lisa. Hannah – Trial group participant
- Before the SHINE programme, I felt like I was having a nervous breakdown my anxiety would literally make me shake, I can control this better now, I feel a lot calmer. What made the biggest difference, was if I felt a wobble coming on just to concentrate on my breathing, as trained, really helped me to stay calm and less anxious. Even by the end of the first few weeks I felt much happier than I had been for a long time. By the end of the 6 weeks I felt much less stressed more positive in general. I feel like there is hope and I have successfully learned I can control my feelings and the crazy thoughts in my head. The evening meditation helped calm my racing thoughts before bedtime and I felt that I slept much better, when I often used to struggle. Participating in the SHINE trial programme, has introduced me to meditation and helped me to think more clearly, remain calm, and to feel more positive about the future. The word future is a massive breakthrough for me as since my Dad passed away from a brain tumour two years ago, I have very much been living in a world of grief. My bereavement counsellor suggested meditation so I did some research and found Lisa’s website I really wanted to attend one of Lisa’s courses, but I just didn’t have the confidence to go alone. Seeing the online trial programme which I learned from home was perfect. The tutorial webinars are not only really interesting, but helpful and very clear to understand. Thank you Lisa. I would love to do the Ibiza retreat one day! Claire – Trial group participant
- Learning & using the SHINE technique has given me an opportunity to be still mentally and allow myself time to connect with my thoughts and emotions. It has helped me remain calm about situations that may previously have caused me to feel anxious and worried. It has helped me put negative thoughts and emotions into perspective and deal with them more rationally. Physically, the morning technique has set me up for the day and helped start the day off with good energy. In the evening, the technique has allowed me to identify things that may have come up during the day, forgive, make peace and fully relax for a good nights sleep. The act of setting an intention for the day I believe helped me to create the type of days I desire. If it was to have connection, then new connections were made. If it was to experience joy then that followed. I believe that the days I may have missed a morning practice showed as days that didn’t easily flow. By the last few weeks, it was much easier to focus and I was also looking forward to my time to practice. I had tried to meditate before but had never stuck to a practice as I didn’t find anything that I ‘understood’ or that felt easeful for me. I now feel that I have something that integrates easily into my life, is easy to follow and adds benefit to my life. I am a lover of systems! I love the simplicity of the SHINE practice and the fact that I can set my intention for my day first thing in the morning and have a technique to use throughout the day, should the need arise. Thank you Lisa for allowing us all to Shine even brighter!!! Susanne – Trial group participant
- I started the SHINE trial with anxiety, and during the programme, I’ve been much more in control of that. The biggest benefit was knowing I could also use the technique whenever I was having a bad time. Because you explained that mind wandering was all part of the process, it helped me to accept that more than I’d ever done before, and that was the biggest help in finding this technique progressive. By the last few weeks I was indeed spending much longer without thought intrusions in my meditations. I have finally learned to accept thoughts as just thoughts, and to just let them go without judgement or analysis. I feel like I’ve got a proper toolkit to dip into now if I need to, and I can regain control if I’m starting to get panicky. I have really enjoyed the benefits of SHINE, thank you Lisa. And I’m determined to continue and make it part of every day. Barbara – Trial group participant
- I love SHINE and am recommending to friends and colleagues! Since starting the trial, I have felt less triggered by situations by having a clear purpose and appreciation at the front of my mind. I have found it much easier to separate stimulus and response rather than rush into things. I’ve felt much calmer and my brain has been much clearer. Reducing my stress levels has been the biggest benefit. I drive 2 hours to and from work and have a 3 year old so often run from one thing to the next and have little time for me. Using the SHINE technique let me switch off at night, and kept me true to what I wanted rather than getting distracted by other people’s requests. Overall it just make me much calmer and more balanced. During the last few weeks I was getting less distracted than when I first started, and I could tune in automatically and feel myself go into the meditation quite deep and quickly. My visualisations were very vivid too as I seemed to connect totally both mentally and physically. What an important insight it’s been to realise ten minutes spent on yourself and your wellbeing actually unleashes you to be much more effective, more focused and less stressed and generally to become well balanced as everything feels in tune – your actions your purpose etc. I loved choosing my ‘energy’ at start of the day. I am naturally a morning person and upbeat but this practice at the start of the day helped me connect with that feeling visually, mentally and facilitated my interactions with people off the back of it, helping me get the best out of each situation. Many thanks once again for this opportunity Lisa. Lesley – Trial group participant
BUY THE SHINE MEDITATION & COACHING ONLINE PROGRAM HERE
- The physical benefits from SHINE are that I’m sleeping better. Mentally and emotionally I am finding it a lot easier to deal with stresses, whether that be with a job I was very unhappy with or in my day to day life. However the most transformative benefit for me has been peace. I feel at peace. My mind is clearer and I am able to focus more on the good. Even in the first few weeks I noticed how easy it was to just stop being so bothered by outside negativity. A new insight gained through this programme, is that I have complete control over the thoughts in my head. Honestly, just the fact that I took time out for myself to just sit and be still, and realising that this is not only allowed but necessary, has helped me most of all. I have really enjoyed being part of this study and am pleasantly surprised by the changes. I am calmer, happier and more able to focus. I have found the strength to make changes in my life I never thought possible. Other people have commented on the difference in my attitude and outlook. I am so grateful for this method of meditation, it is one I feel I can continue to use and move forward with. Sharon – Trial group participant
- On the SHINE Programme, I started each day with a more positive intent, which I found quite rapidly to translate into actions; I felt kinder and more open to people. Rather than being at the mercy of how I felt when I woke up, by doing the SHINE meditation, I felt that I had more control and ‘say’ over my day, which helped me notice my own behaviours and reactions; that has been a big help. In the first few weeks, my sleep, never brilliant, had become deeper which led to me feeling more refreshed. I have learned that treating our minds with positivity and love is as important as treating our bodies with the right food and exercise; that’s why I like the SHINE name – it implies an outward warmth and nurturing that you really feel. There are various components to SHINE, rather than solely a meditation technique, and I found all of it helpful without real exception, but what I found helped me the most, was making the investment to do the technique twice a day. That introduced me to the possibilities of committing to a routine, and that in itself is a considerable benefit. Although my last weeks were marred by a personal event, the prior weeks spent with SHINE led me to feel more grounded, positive and inclined to show myself tenderness and love. These were new concepts for me, and I definitely felt that the process was giving me a consistency of self-love that had been sorely missing up until that point. I would recommend it for those people looking for a gentle but effective change to a more hopeful and more balanced perspective. It requires a very manageable commitment to a 20 minute daily practice which very quickly proved its worth with both mental and physical benefits becoming apparent. Sarah – Trial group participant
- SHINE worked for me when I was emotionally broken, it gave me stability and focus, it got me back on track and feeling like myself again. When I began SHINE, I was at an emotional ‘Ground Zero’. I decided to use SHINE to bring some stability and comfort to me. Mentally, it gave me the chance to think exactly how I wanted to begin my day – to be constructive. This helped enormously and stood as a leaning post for me in my wobbly days. Breathing, when you can do nothing else and it hurts to think, actively focusing on breathing grounded me. Emotionally it was so beneficial to focus on who and what I appreciated in life. When all appeared to be lost, I focused on what I had and that helped so much. Physically, it made me actively sit down and meditate, it calmed me down. Retracing the breathing exercises were a must, my mind wandered off a lot into ‘Woe is Me’ territory! The appreciation work and choosing to let go of feelings that didn’t serve me well. Deciding to let go and actually saying it is very powerful. If you think something, then voice it, it makes it all the more real. So if think it and also say it, it becomes reality. Thought word and deed. The calmness, and the smile on my face when I focused on who I appreciated. I hadn’t smiled for a while. It became an automatic reaction – Instant Bounce Back became my Go To reaction when having that inevitable Emotional Wobble Actively letting go of emotions or thoughts I do not need anymore. In the beginning, it was extremely ritualistic for me, it gave me stability and focus for my emotional problems at the time. Helen – Trial group participant
- Since using SHINE I’ve enjoyed Increased mental clarity and physical calmness. It helps me to assess problems objectively and brings me instant clarity by getting rid of all the “stress noise”. Really useful!! Also I find it really good for easing emotional turmoil or overwhelm caused by multitasking – a couple of minutes of SHINE helps me focus on what really matters and do one task at a time. Physically I’ve noticed big changes, I had all sorts of problems with my tummy for quite some time (IBS & gluten allergy just to name a few) and after a week of doing SHINE the cramps on the left side of tummy slowly started to ease, this was a huge thing for me!! I’ve also been sleeping a lot better since starting SHINE! It is now my go to for relief from overwhelm or anxiety. I would have never guessed all that can be sorted by meditating! Also it has been incredibly helpful when I’ve needed to clarify any work decisions. In general I’ve had a more relaxed attitude to work and life. Heidi – Trial group participant
- Since starting SHINE the mental benefits have been more focus and clarity of though with a less scattered mind. The emotional benefits are that I felt calmer and more relaxed in general, even after a week or so of using the technique, and less likely to cry or react in an angry way. The physical benefits have been better quality sleep and my body has been less fidgety. However, the biggest benefit for me was connecting into my heart, rather than being in my head all the time. It allowed me to focus in on what I really wanted and made me feel less hopeless and more in control of my life. The first few days I found it initially difficult, my mind was quite busy. This got easier after a week or so, and I began to look forward to taking time for myself. My most important insight was getting to know myself better and also learning to appreciate what I have, which came through activating the heart connection. I found choosing a remedy energy (word) for the practice to be the most tricky as sometimes I didn’t know which one to choose. I think I got caught up in thinking there was a right way to do this, but I did relax into going with my gut instinct as time went on. This technique is a real breath of fresh air for me, in that it takes elements from other practices but brings them together in a way that really works. I feel much calmer and more optimistic about the future, I didn’t think I would see such a difference in how I feel from just 20 minutes a day. Being more in tune with my heart feels good, and I feel like I’m coming now from a place that is more authentically me. Jenny – Trial group participant
- For me, SHINE lifted a mental and emotional fog I hadn’t realised was there. I knew I needed to do something. I just wasn’t sure what. SHINE was exactly what I needed and had ripple effect on my whole life. It ended up with me writing again, eating healthily and going to yoga. It touched every aspect of my life, I just wasn’t expecting that at all. I’m so grateful for this simple but life changing practice. It has brought so much clarity and positive energy into my life. Helping me return to a lifestyle I know makes me feel better. I would highly recommend it to everyone. First time meditators or seasoned meditators. I feel it would help all. Thank you for this opportunity and I look forward to having this tool in my bag for life. Natalie – Trial group participant
- Since starting the SHINE Programme I’ve stopped worrying so much, especially about upsetting others. I’m more comfortable with saying no basically! I’ve learned to be more patient and be grateful for what I have now. There are still things in my life I want to change but now I appreciate the positive steps I’m taking rather than looking at how far away the end is. The first few weeks I felt way more emotional than usual as I was paying attention to how I felt rather than ignoring the feeling which I’d always tried to do, especially when the feelings have been negative Now I don’t care so much, not in a negative way – but rather I’m less frustrated and angry. I worry less about the things I can’t control and I’m more likely to let go of things that can only be influenced by others. Also I had exams and I didn’t stress about them at all, or feel at all nervous, I felt able to trust in myself more so than before. I have really found benefit in following the shine programme. I wasn’t sure at first and I didn’t find it easy. However, the more I practised, the better I became at it. Im so glad I stuck to it, now I feel so much more positive about where I am in my life and where I am going. I’ve also become more productive I terms of moving forward, and more confident about my abilities to get to my future goals. I’m definitely going to continue with my practice! Maggie – Trial group participant
- Since starting the SHINE Programme I have slept more soundly and felt less anxious during the day and more in control of my emotions. I also realise that I am in control of how I react, think and feel. This came quite early on in the process and it felt empowering. I also noticed that the process has improved my relationship with my husband as I am more thoughtful and responsive. The process has become ‘natural’, I look forward to both sessions and I can identify easily what I want to SHINE and which Remedy Energy best fits my day. I can identify my resistance and attachment and as I record this every day I can see patterns of my behaviour, enabling me to identify areas in which I am particularly ‘stuck’ , and I can work to address these. My most important insight has been to see how ‘stuck’ I was in some thought patterns and behaviours, and how little I displayed positive emotions before using SHINE. I found both deciding how I want to ‘BE’ in the morning, and ‘Letting Go’ each evening, incredibly helpful. I have found using the Shine programme very beneficial to me. It is helping me to be in control of my emotions, reactions and actions. The technique is simple and easy to follow but has had a massive impact on me. I have been able to deal with some difficult situations more easily than I would have done without using SHINE. It is allowing me to make time and space for myself, allowing me to be me, and challenging me to work on those negative thought patterns so that my thinking is more positive and my reactions to situations are done with thought and clarity. Others around me have noticed and fed back that in handling things in a more positive way. I high recommend this programme. Helen – Trial group participant
- I am so grateful to have been part of the SHINE statistical trial group, it came at just the right time for me when I was considering taking anti depressants/HRT. I had hit an all time low and really didn’t think anything could pull me out of it. I started using the programme at the beginning of the year and within days I was noticing the benefits. Within a couple of weeks I couldn’t recognise the desperate person I had been just a short time before, I felt more positive than I had in ages and could see that there is so much to look forward to. In the beginning, trying to meditate with such a ‘busy’ mind and trying to find positives and things to be grateful for were a challenge, but I am really glad that I stuck with it! It is such a powerful resource that I can see I will be using regularly going forward and recommending to others. I enjoy a clearer, relaxed mind and no emotional hijacks. I have less ‘heart racing’ moments when faced with stress, I’m generally calmer and more positive. The biggest benefit has been feeling both happy and content – the complete opposite to what I’d been feeling when I started. Knowing I do not have to resort to medication to make me feel better has been such a valuable insight for me. Julie – Trial group participant
- The SHINE technique really works! Since starting the 6 week programme, I have found that it’s helped me create distance from my old habitual ways of thinking or feeling, and instead created a space in which the new ways I wanted to manifest for myself have appeared. The most transformative effects for me were bringing love and attachment into my relationships at work and authenticity into my communication with my husband. Experiencing the value of reviewing my day each day and noticing the points of resistance and attachment has been a big and very important insight to me. Going forward, I will continue to practice that evening acknowledgement ritual, even if I don’t do the full meditation. However, the morning ritual of actually bringing into my life the qualities which I had intentionally chosen, helped me most of all. Thank you. June – Trial group participant
- Since starting SHINE I have felt more relaxed, more energised and more present with my body, when I feel something I can tune in and notice it and ask what is bothering me. I feel more clear and with less ‘brain fog’ I can see possibilities. Emotionally I have been feeling very stable, and patience has also improved, as well as my willingness to engage in social situations – where otherwise I would have just stayed in. The most notable change has been in my mindfulness, noticing my own resistance in the moment and correcting it more and more as time went on. This showed up as more patience, less arguments, and a deeper understanding of my fears and limiting beliefs that I can now move past as I uncover them in the moment. In the past I could never stick to a meditation routine, so I was thrilled to find out about the Shine progamme. The simplicity of the routine was exactly what I needed. I felt a tremendous change day to day and my clarity also greatly increased. I will come back to SHINE regularly. Tracy – Trial group participant
- Since using SHINE I feel more grounded, calmer, happier, more positive and more optimistic. Since day one, I started feeling ‘lighter’. The biggest benefit has been learning how to instantly bounce back whenever I get upset, frustrated or angry I now feel I am in control of these emotions instead of them having control over me. Being able to shift my focus to something positive and calming in an instant is priceless! The SHINE morning ritual has become a daily priority and second nature to me and the things I resisted and the things that frustrated me have become much less. What has really surprised me is how easy it is to achieve a new and amazing outlook on life with only 20mins per day! I enjoyed having the morning ritual which set my mood for the day, and the acknowledgement ritual in the evening helped me to realise and release what I had been resisting, and to become more honest with myself. Amal – Trial group participant
- SHINE has enabled me to become calmer mentally, and more emotionally stable. Once I established a routine the morning and evening rituals and meditation became second nature. It is comforting to know that I can help myself rather than relying on others or carrying around a horrible feeling of desperation when my anxiety is bad. Realising now, that the mind can be changed is so liberating for me after 14 years of feeling helpless with anxiety and before SHINE, the belief that nothing would work. I now feel more confident that no matter how severe my anxiety may get I have simple tools to support myself and calm myself down. I now plan to continue SHINE as a normal routine in my life just like I exercising my body. Caroline – Trial group participant
- I have found the SHINE technique fantastic. Lisa explains the technique and the science behind it in an accessible way, so the practice makes sense as you are undertaking it. I am more focused, relaxed, have improved relationships with those around me and am generally more positive. I feel my mental, emotional and physical health have improved. I am enjoying life more, focusing on what is happening now rather than a lot of energy draining ‘what ifs’ and general worries. I suffered badly with stress last year for many reasons and this affected my physical health to the point I was referred to a neurologist. I found out I was suffering neurological symptoms, mainly induced by stress. The SHINE technique has given me a way to focus, refocus throughout the day, and to finish the day feeling at peace. I currently rarely experience any of the symptoms I had last year, which is a huge relief. I highly recommend Lisa and the SHINE technique. I will continue using it as part of my life. Jane – Trial group participant
- The SHINE Programme has been so easy and much quicker than I thought to build up a regular and beneficial practice. It’s helped me acknowledge so much about my inner voice which has been my worst critic and helped me stop letting this be such a powerful, negative voice. I have much calmer – my head doesn’t race as much as it did and I’m able to acknowledge when it does now and not let it get to me. I’m able to focus on what is most important and not ‘stress’ about the little things. I feel much more able to ‘cope’ – not that I didn’t cope but I have a much calmer approach. SHINE has also helped me be very pragmatic about rejection in my work and that used to upset me every time. Now, I can accept, move on. I feel much more peaceful with myself and about my life which I’ve not really ever felt. I’m very successful in my own field and I’ve been able to acknowledge that in myself and of myself. It’s not felt at all scary either – which I thought being at peace with myself would feel. I have realised that I’m ok! I am, fundamentally, a very creative person and I’ve never allowed that to sit well with me. I recognise that now and enjoy it! My thought patterns are sometimes really random but that is one of the wonderful things about being creative. I’ve also recognised how self-critical I was and being able to recognise has allowed me to respond to myself in a really positive way. Rose – Trial group participant
- Lisa, I’m not sure where to start. ! I feel different, in a positive way but quite different. I’ve been practising the morning ritual quite a lot which has set me up for the day although. I’ve had a number of challenging meetings in work but I didn’t feel frustrated or angry afterwards, just calm! I’ve also slept a lot better than usual and I feel so much better in myself and far more positive!! Onwards and upwards!” Helen – Trial group participant
- I am on Day 15 on the SHINE trial. I initially struggled with focussing on my heart but have persevered and have been finding I now go into an amazingly deep almost trance like place. I feel like I sway slightly whilst meditating and my breathing rate really slows. I also notice I am very aware of my heart beating or my whole chest feels warm and slightly heavy. On a day to day basis I also feel much calmer and generally feel incredibly contented and happy with my life. I also started a new job at the time the trial started and I have not had any anxiety issues with this new position, which I put down to utilising the bounce back technique when I feel myself losing control. I am also finding it difficult to find a remedy ritual in the evening because for the last week I have had nothing but good days. Thank you so much Lisa for providing me with this opportunity to shine. Louise – Trial group participant
- After 2 weeks of SHINE I can hardly believe the transformation I feel. I’m in a transition period in any event but now feel calm, managing any thought before it turns into a negative or destructive emotion. I have so much positive intention and the rituals are like bookends to the day – they remind me of all the positives. The words I repeat in meditation commit me to such a positive and strong, clear and determined place… Even when I’m not getting enough sleep. I am able to give to others because I am in a much more grounded, centred place myself. Thanks Lisa. Helena – Trial group participant
- I started SHINE on the first of the month and found that within a few days I was already able to deal with stresses and with a job I don’t like a lot more easily. I have been a lot calmer on a day to day basis and am sleeping better. I’m really thankful for this opportunity and certain that this is something I can continue with long term. Sharon – Trial group participant
- I’m on day 12, started with the new year and having been feeling stuck in a bad place was feeling a bit desperate for help through SHINE. On day 3 I was amazed how much better and chilled out I was, wondering if it could be like a placebo affect so early on! Lisa I wanted to give you a hug. I’m loving it and so so grateful for the opportunity. Generally I have noticed I have been far less reactive and more chilled out even with a super hectic schedule, partner, toddler, a house in absolute disarray and work! Liz – Trial group participant
- I started SHINE on the 1st January, and I am already noticing how much calmer and more grounded I feel in the rest of my life. I have a 4 and a 2 year old so you can imagine what chaos my house can be, but instead of getting exasperated or stressed I have been able to cope with most situations easily. Also I have noticed that my sleep is of a much better quality, so I am much less tired! Really enjoying SHINE and reading everyone else’s comments! May our shining be a light in the darkness for others… I am fast becoming very passionate about the value of what you are doing here, and am over the moon to be part of it. Andrea – Trial group participant
- Before the Christmas break I had been extremely stressed, mostly with work and felt like my head was going to explode. I was living in and through my thoughts and knew that if something didn’t change there would be consequences. Yesterday was my first day back in work since I started SHINE, although I’d been working from home since Monday. I felt mildly anxious, but I did my ritual and meditation and almost felt as if I was floating on a cloud of serenity internally for the day. I was still me, but different. SHINE is a life saver and I feel it was serendipitous that I found you when I did. Thanks Lisa. Shining love and appreciation today. Carole – Trial group participant
- I have suffered periodic anxiety attacks and tried many forms of relaxation and meditation to help with my problem. I had really struggled to meditate on my own with other techniques. I found it difficult to understand some of the conceptual ideas, and they distracted me when practicing. After learning the SHINE technique with Lisa, I’m not having this problem at all. It is really simple yet powerful, and I’m really enjoying being able to meditate on my own without the need for guidance to settle in to it. I am wholeheartedly recommending Lisa’s instruction and the SHINE Meditation Programme. Chris – Company Director, Cheshire
- Since learning the SHINE Meditation Technique with Lisa, the way I look at my life has altered. This simple daily technique has enabled me to find clarity, strength and confidence. It has also allowed me to be much more aware of myself and my environment and to make more positive changes to benefit my inner and outer health. The way Lisa teaches this method makes it feel really simple, and straight away I knew what I was supposed to be doing, and was actually enjoying it. Working with Lisa has been such a life changing experience. The best part is I will have this technique for ever. Emma – Marketing Assistant, London
- Thanks for a fabulous SHINE coaching session. It exceeded all my expectations and was the perfect mix of mind-body science and practical application. Now I know how I’m gaining mastery over my brain activity and decreasing the impact of stress and anxiety on my body, it is a wonderful motivator. Your style of teaching is warm and charming, and your sense of humour a perfect addition. I learn so much more effectively when I’m relaxed and having fun, and that is exactly what happened. I absorbed so much is a short space of time, both practical skills and knowledge, that I know will change my life for the better. I’m highly recommending SHINE to my friends and colleagues. Helen – Coach & Therapist, London
BUY THE SHINE MEDITATION & COACHING ONLINE PROGRAM HERE
- Learning SHINE Meditation was a transformative experience. It is clear that Lisa walks her talk, and lives wholeheartedly from what she is teaching, she radiates peace and presence. The techniques I learned helped me to see meditation in a different light, not as difficult or challenging, but something genuinely simple and life changing. I would highly recommend Lisa as a meditation teacher and coach. Alex – Hypnotherapist, London