Getting away from your usual environment for a few days can be the perfect way to learn modern meditation to help your body heal, relax, unwind and re-charge.
I have chosen venues in Europe in tranquil and private countryside settings for my transformational retreats so that your retreat experience allows you to enjoy the open air, the restful surroundings and to book other holistic treatments to complement the meditation techniques.
2017 & 2018 RETREAT DATES ARE BEING CONFIRMED
Please contact me on email@example.com with any enquiries or questions, or to go in the guest list for next year pending date confirmations.
ALL PRICES EXCLUDE FLIGHTS.
Bordeaux, France | Summer 2016
Video testimonials from Summer 2015:
This farmhouse retreat space is nestled amidst vast open countryside with stunning walks, horse-riding and river swimming nearby.
The owners are ex award winning British restaurateurs who cater onsite and have lovingly renovated and developed the outer barns into stunning, stylish and spacious accommodation and meditation space purpose designed for retreats and workshops.
The guest accommodation is all in beautifully fitted twin rooms ( sharing ) with en-suite bathrooms. Full board catering is first class, and looks after specialist dietary requirements. In the grounds there is a sun drenched decked area by the salt water pool, and the permanent shade of a mature lime tree.
The Workshops & Modern Meditation techniques will be taught over 4 days to include:
- The science of stress and its reversible effects on your brain and body
- The science of the Mind-Body Connection and the power of the Relaxation Response – How cultivating a meditation habit can reverse the effects of stress and allow your body the deep, physiological rest it needs to stay well and repair
- Understanding what your mind ‘is’, and that you are much more than your mind, which is just a small aspect of your experience
- Understanding what meditation is ( and what it is NOT ) and how re-training your attention changes your brain, in order that your experience of yourself, your relationships and your life begins to change.
- The insights at the heart of the contemporary and best selling technique: Mind CALM which will help you form a new perspective on, and a new relationship with your mind
- 5 Mind CALM Techniques to help you break your automatic ‘default’ settings, and begin operating from a more powerful, effective and CALM mindset
- The Mind CALM 3 Step Meditation Method for ‘eyes closed’ meditation
- Ten Mind CALM Meditation Sittings for up to 30 minutes at a time
- Two 30 minute guided Mind CALM Group Meditations
This is a modern and simple meditation technique which is being enjoyed and endorsed by many busy people with busy minds, who want to find the ‘off switch’, tune in to their own inner calm at any time, and re-wire their brains for less stress, better sleep, more confidence and improved productivity and focus. Perfect for inexperienced or established meditators alike, this course includes fascinating insights into the mechanics of your mind, and how it gets in your way, as well as plenty of practice time meditating in a group in this perfect poolside setting. Mind CALM was created by award winning Trainer, Speaker, multi Best Selling Author and highly acclaimed Meditation Teacher Sandy C. Newbigging – Your Retreat Leader Lisa Bardell has been personally trained by Sandy, as and Accredited Mind CALM Meditation Coach, Trainer and Coach Trainer.
Additional Complementary Therapies:
- Thai Massage
- Swiss Massage
- All above are at additional cost
Additional Activities in the local area:
- River swimming at Aubeterre-sur-Dronne
- City trip to Bordeaux ( 1 hr away )
Ibiza | May 2016
This Mind & Body CALM Meditation Retreat promises to be the perfect way to rest, relax and re-charge. The traditional, secluded Retreat Centre in the beautiful rugged North of the island of Ibiza, is the pefect peaceful haven to learn both Mind CALM & Body CALM Meditation – both modern and simple meditation techniques which allow you to access your own inner peace and calm, reliably and quickly.
You will be taught Mind CALM, Body CALM or both techniques and all the fascinating insights at the heart of them, by Lisa Bardell – a fully accredited Meditation Coach and Coach Trainer. Lisa was trained personally by Mind & Body CALM creator, award winning author, trainer and meditation expert Sandy C. Newbigging. Lisa is also an Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapist, and NLP Master Coach who has been leading meditation workshops all over the UK to great feedback and praise – read testimonials here: LisaBardellCoaching.co.uk/Meditation/Testimonials
4 nights Full Board accommodation in a twin room with shared ensuite bathroom. Prices exclude flights, which are to be booked by guests at their own risk
This is a modern and simple meditation technique which is being enjoyed and endorsed by many busy people with busy minds, who want to find the ‘off switch’, tune in to their own inner calm at any time, and re-wire their brains for less stress, better sleep, more confidence and improved productivity and focus. Perfect for inexperienced or established meditators alike, this course includes fascinating insights into the mechanics of your mind, and how it gets in your way, as well as plenty of practice time meditating in a group in this perfect poolside setting.
Body CALM Retreat
Body Calm is a deeper, more healing technique which allows your body to rest fully and completely, at a physiological level, so that it can get into the ideal state for inner healing and repair to take place. It is also a powerful way to both reveal and resolve the secret sources of stress, and the mind based causes of illness, fatigue and malaise. Perfect for stressed, anxious or fatigued individuals who are already ill, or heading for burnout.
Group meditation for all guests will take place every morning at 8am and every evening at 8pm.
The pool and decked meditation area provide plenty of opportunity to relax and unwind.
Massage, Reiki and Reflexology sessions will also be arranged with local trusted therapists, for those who would like to book them ( at additional cost of around €35 per hour ).